Thursday, October 17, 2013

Still not up yet


Yes the kids are eager for this tolley to be back up and running. I talked with the guy that came out looked at it. He tells me that he is having trouble finding the right size steel for the bottom beam. I told him if he has to use a larger one okay, but not smalled. That is the main beam that is a long the bottom of the trolley. You can see we flipped it back down. The reason is next week, Tim will be working on the new gate and needs the room. Now if the guy comes back and ready to work we can more it farther back next to the trailer. We will see what happens. You know that is one thing I have learned since here. Don't worry about it. When the guy comes, he comes. I have tried others to come out an look at it too. Not doing to well. 
We might have to wait until Bob comes back in January 2014. If that is what happens that is okay too. I just would like to get it repair before then. The reason is the trailer we are using now. The girls have hit the fences a couple of times. It is a lot wider. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...