Monday, October 14, 2013

Hey everyone out there.

I was talking with a friend of mine here. He was telling me how he like the old blog I use to use. The one that flips. So today I am trying something else. I would really love to hear about what you think of this one. I really like it more than the others. It is so neat to see how Blog Spot does so many neat things. They have been a blessing to me. I just want to say thank you Blog Spot, for all you guys and girls do to make this happen.
I really want to hear from any one that sees this and would like to share their thoughts. Folks I use this blog to share about how and why I am here in the Bahamas. Plus about His love and care He has for everything that happens in my life.
He is the way and the Truth. That would be Jesus Christ. In the Book of John 14:6
6 Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

e mail: toms@alcbahamas.org

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    This is a kool format. However, I still like the one we spoke about the best.

    U breaking the speed limit man!!! U luckee no cops came along...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...