Wednesday, October 30, 2013

On my way to the beach.











Oh folks this walk was so nice. You walk down the hill of their home and there is the road. Then just walk about 100 yards then turn right on another road. Walk about 300 yards and there you are there. 
The young lady you see here is Gilly, she is 92 years old. She walks down here each day around 5:30pm. She lives right next to the Pinders home. Really a nice lady. She has lived there for over 42 years. She is from Germany. We sat and talked a couple of times. 
Then you see Puppet? She is still looking for crabs in the sand. I explanned later blogs. Now look at the last picture. There is red mixed into it. The reason is, I was told the coral reefs and different shells that are in the ocean. The funny ting is all the times I walked along the beach shore, NEVER saw one shell of anything. But some garabge. You know plastic bottles and other plastic stuff. Stuff that falls off the boats and any ships that go by. It still is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...