Wednesday, October 30, 2013

This was the church we went to on Sunday






It was a good message on Nehemiah 2:11-18. It spoke to me. These verses are talking about rebuilding the walls in Jerusalem. Well back at the ALC we need to rebuild our place. The property and people. As I was reading these verses, I thought how they rebuilt the wall? First it was not with skilled workers, they were people that farmed, worked in stories, were just normal men. The main reason it all worked out was, God was in the middle of all they did. They worked hard too. It was not like, well maybe today I will work. No they had the hearts to get the job done and do it for HIM, not man. 
You can see it was a light turn out at church that day. It was enjoyable, the teaching and the singing. I think the name of the church is, New Zion. There are two or three churches that Eddie and Eunice go to. So I was very happy that we went here. It was just what I needed to hear. Plus they enjoy their music. Not jumping up and down this time. But Eddie was telling me that some times they really get into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...