Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I had a wonderful time.







I was treated like a king at Eddie and Eunice, home. Hey we just had some fun. Today I flew back home here in Nassau. While driving to the airport Eunice and I saw two rainbows. It was so beautiful. I am not sure but, in the islands here I have seen many of them. But back in the states, I don't remember even looking up to take the time to see.
 I know some of the pictures didn't come out that good. The reason, I was taking them through the window of the plane. The one shot of people, that was the airport at New Bight, Cat Island. 
Oh just a note, while driving there I asked about, why was this island called Cat Island? Eunice told me that it was the name of a guy, Aurthur Kat. I was thinking, is this where the cats came from? 
I sure did enjoy my time there. REST was the main ting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...