Sunday, October 20, 2013

Last night Kevin and I were invited to his youth pastor's home





It was so nice of Pastor Nicholas and his wife, Tamsin to invite us over for dinner last night. I am not sure why the pictures are blurry? But there was another family there too. Kurt and his family too. I am sorry but I don't remember everyone names. The dinner was chicken tacos and a nice Mexican salad. Then after that we played Taboo. It really was good way to know Nicholas more personal. Us guys talked about the VAT tax. Which brought up more questions than answers. But it went well. 
Thank you Tamsin and Nicholas and Mercy (daughter) for a wonderful evening and fellowship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...