Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Need to replace another tyre?


Okay you can see the tyre has a cut in it? About three months ago that happen. No one ever told me how that happen? I tried to repair it with some Hard Has Nails. It held for a while. But you can see it is coming apart again. NOW you see the bump below it? Okay where did that come from? No one has told me about this? Sam noticed it walking by yesterday. Why there, why not where the cut is? Need to go buy another one today. Hey the used large tyres here sell for $175.00 each. that is used. Just for the fun of it. A couple of weeks ago, I called around to see what a new tyre would cost. $600.00. WOW. I think I will be still buying used tyres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...