Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Okay what do you think?

Folks I have been using this blog to tell people about Jesus Christ. Plus love to share pictures and stories. But some days I look at my blog and say let try something else. I think this is something new again. I just want my readers to enjoy it. Now I would love to hear back on what you think. I am here for you. This is not for myself. I want to share more each day with you. I just drop me a line or two  and let me know what you think. Folks this is my way to tell the world about all that goes on here at the ALC. Plus what our Lord is doing in my life too. Please e mail me at :toms@alcbahamas.org

I just love these guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...