Wednesday, October 30, 2013

This is the veiw from their roof.










There was two times I was up on the roof. First time painting around the trim, Orange. Then the next time was putting up gutters.We work well together, it was team work. You know trying to hold the gutter up while putting in the screws?  The gutters are for their rain barrel, plus the well. This way they will have enough water to do what ever is needed. You know, showers, washing clothes. Pretty much anything to do with water. The reason Edison wanted this for a while now. They have had to buy a tank of water or more for their well. Why spend the money if you don't have to. So this really is very much a great idea. It only took us a day to do it all. About the painting I got that done too. Around the house and even put one coat on the garage. It really does make a big difference. I had to get that done before the gutters went up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...