Monday, October 14, 2013

This is Jaws Beach


It is so quite here? the reason I say this is, it is 3pm on a Sunday and most the times I have been here it is rocking. You know people laying around and even swimming. The only reason I believe Sunday was so dead. Today is a holiday, Hero's Day. So I believe this place will be gull by noon time. I could b wrong? I just know on holidays Bahamians love the beach. Oh just a note the water temp might be getting a little chilly for them now. I know when I went in I said wow, why is is so cold? Even Scooby didn't stay in to long. he kept on tugging my to go back into shore. 


These folks are with me. They dove themselves but we hung out for a little while. This is Julia and Maren in the first picture. Then you see Jennifer and Kevin laying down. So I know ad least we came out and enjoyed the beach and water. I took Scooby for a walk and he was not that energetic. He wanted to stop about only a 1/2 mile down the path. We most times walk ad least two miles. But not today. You know he is 84b years old in dog years. I really hope and pray I even walk a little ways. 
This is just one of the lateness pictures of him I took a couple of weeks ago. he is still bright eye and ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...