Wednesday, October 09, 2013

First ting we did yesterday morning





We went over to Miss Ada's home and did a couple of repairs on her roof. She told us last week that she has a leak here and there. So Tim looked at it and we decided to help her. So Tim did some cutting of branches off the roof. Then he replaced some shingles and we even tared up around all of her pipes sticking out of the roof. I really pray that this does the  trick. The reason I say this is, Tim believes she needs a NEW roof. So please Lord bless our work and we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...