Thursday, October 31, 2013

While I was gone.



There were a couple things that broke down. The train, found out it was the emergency brake was rusted tight. I sprayed it with WD-40 and hit it with a hammer and just kept trying to free it up. After getting the Bobcat out and pulling on it. It was free, but the brake pads are still pretty tight in the drum. I will work on it again today.
The front gate the bolt that holds the piston to the gate. Broke off. I went out yesterday and bought a new eye blots (SS) and re threaded. They come as 1/2 X 13 thread. Now I have two of them 1.75 mm. It will work just great. Today I will put the cover back on. It was raining when I was working on this. 
Over all there really was not big problems when I came back. Thank you Jesus for that. 
It sure nice to be home, I really enjoyed my time away, but I really missed my Scooby, I know he missed me. There is one sad part, on Tuesday the day I came back, The girls found Jingles under a tree, dead. Didn't see any bites or anything like that. I was talking with Tim Ryan, he told me a while back they had a cat and his hind legs gave out and fell to the ground. He did not dead, but they had to put him a sleep. Not sure why, but today I will be getting another one. Samuel, this is a cat that lives in the Barn at the ALC. Mark and Sean want him gone, he has killed some rabbits and chickens too. We will see how Scooby and him get along or not. If not, he will stay out side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...