Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday morning at 5:45am







That right, I got up at 5;45am, on Wednesday morning. Thinking wow, I want to watch the sun raise. Okay I was a little early. What I should have done was, get up at 6:30am and see what time the sun would raise and then go down the next day and take these shots. Oh well, I learned a lesson. 
But look Puppet dug and dug and guess what, she got herself a crab. You might not be able to see it, but I know that is why I took that last shot. 
Okay during Tuesday night the power went out. so Eddie was telling me about his new generator. I said great. They called BEC and they told them it would be around two more hours before the power would be turned back on. The reason is went out, lightening storms in the middle of the island. They said after the lightening stops. So Eddie tried to start up the generator. It blew a fuse. Not sure why? So Eddie put another fuse in. No it would not even turn over. So the next day we looked at it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...