Friday, October 04, 2013

we broke down and bought a new pump



The one on the left is brand new. It really was worth the time to shop around and find a good price. I got this from National Plumbing, the price was the cheapest and the service is always very helpful. So now we have our R.O. unit up and running again. The one on the right is still down. This is the one was have played with for over a long time period. Today I will try one more time to replace the plumbing parts on it. You know the couples and fittings. The reason was on Tuesday, Tim and I left it running while we were out shopping. The sad part before we left, it was running for about 2 hours. never got hot at all. But while gone, the plastic melded and now it leaks. So today will try one more time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...