Friday, October 04, 2013

These are the wet lands in back of The ALC









All the years I have been here I have not ever seen so much water. I know it is the wet lands. The reason I was back here was, the girls told me about a couple of wasps nets. So I came back to check it out. Plus on Monday a guy came out to give us a price on rebuilding the board walk all the way around the small island too. We will see what he comes up with. It really is in bad shape. We replaced this about three years ago. 
Please keep this in prayer too, the people next to us (Seven Day) wants this land for their sport fields and other needs. We have a contract with the Bahamas, but you never know what will happens with that. It is most the time, Who do you KNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...