Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What a life to live?


It is so neat to see how these two, just get a long so well. I know Mr Jingles can be a pain some days. If he wants to play he will jump on me and bites my toe. Scooby just lies around and watching and let him do what ever he wants. Scooby is such good dog. I am very blessed to call these two my children too. 
As Kevin doesn't live here any more, I don't have any pictures of him doing his thing, so now these two are my subjects for pictures. I need to get a life??
I am sorry to say, yesterday I didn't take any pictures. Hopefully today I have some thing or someone to take a picture of. We are not doing any more work projects until after this week-end. We are trying to get things ready for all that will be happening then.
It is funny thinking to myself, how I look forward in doing work projects. You know, thinking and planning them out and then getting excited about doing them.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE I NEED TO GET  LIFE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...