Friday, September 06, 2013

I think every man is a PYROMANIA.


A couple of days ago. I had the guys form Patmos clean up all the old lumber that has been sitting around here. I had them bring it down to the Camp. Then I got to play with fire. You know you start a fire and just watch it for a couple of hours. Then walk away and feel so good. Fire is neat stuff. I know when we have had men groups in at the Camp here. During a Men's retreat, we always have a camp fire. Then we stand around and watch it. Mean while someone will open up and start talking about something that is on his mind. You are just standing there and wow. Men love to watch fires. I have never heard any one say. No fire for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...