Monday, September 09, 2013

This is a bitter sweet time.







Pastor Lee and Nancy are not leaving to go any where. But he will not be our SENOR PASTOR. That is the sad part. But he still will be part of Calvary some what. I really hope and pray that he time now for his family and friends. I think I know Pastor Lee, he will still be part of all that goes on here plus the country.  too. It really was a beautiful time to have family and friends come and wish him and Nancy the best. He will always be my Senor Pastor. Thank you Pastor Lee and Sister Nancy for being those parents we all need in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...