Saturday, September 14, 2013

That's right NEW SIGNS,









Yes the old is gone and the new is here to stay. About four or five years ago, the board and Mark came up with a new logo for us. So as all this that is going on for this next week, celebration. Mark wanted us to replace the old signs with something that looks currant. So yesterday, Eric Denaj and myself took on the job of building them and hanging them up. At first I was not really wanting to put these up. The reason I was thinking that our old signs are done so good. These are only temp. We will be looking for someone to build us new ones, down the road sometime. As it is for now, they really came out a lot better that I thought they would. Plus you can see our Camp sign very clearly from the Centre entrance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...