Saturday, January 27, 2018

Driving around on Monday morning, Looking for a couple of different items.






These pictures above are driving along Mackey Street. This is like one of the mail industrial areas. 
I thin we have over 8 different accounts along this one street. 
As business that allow us to charge for items we need at the ALC. 





This is the Paint Place. I have been dealing with this place since I got here back in 2005. I now we had our account there for many years even before I came along. 


This is Mr Harrison and my buddy Tim. I call him Harri for short. The really neat thing is we as friends have been staying in touch for these years years and still are. Him and his wife Caroline come over to he states and we will go out for dinner or what ever they want to do. 
Plus when I lived here. On Fridays Harri would use his day off to come over to the ALC and help me do some work around the Centre or Camp. To me that is a true friend, willing to help out, on his day off. 
So we needed some paint for the job that Tim is working behind his home and complex too. 
I will be sharing that story in the next couple of days. 






Tim was looking for a nice light for his porch up front of his home. So as i walked around and looked at different things I found this light. I am not sure, but the bathroom we just finished,back in Fort Pierce. I think it was a light we put up for her. I think she paid$38.99 for it. Look at this price? 


This  is AID, it is the main Napa here on the island. It really is a nice looking store. We needed to stop in an get some ting there, so waling around I got some prices for my friends back at the ALC, 



I just bought one of these about three weeks ago, I think I paid $5.99 







While I was living here at first. I use to buy this kind of coolant for the school buses. The reason was I was going thru many bottles of this each week. Trying to save a buck or two. But in the end I think I did more damage to the buses than if I used the correct anti freeze. I was talking with Bob and Adam about this and they ar having some trouble now with the buses with leaks and problems again. So I was telling them about Bahamas Mack. I use to buy anti freeze from a guy named Stewart. He would sell me anti freeze for half the price here. Like $20. a gallon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...