Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Well another week is starting up.




I stopped over here on Friday afternoon. The young lady was telling me that there is a small leak under her sink. I looked at it and noticed the middle hose was dripping. Thinking this should not be a big deal. So I tried that afternoon to tighten it up, by just reaching up and getting a wrench on it. Well that didn't stop it. So I told her I would be back on Monday morning after my stretching class. 





It was not as bad as I thought to get the lines off. Which I did and it should be a easy fix? I took the middle hose off and put Teflon tape on it and tighten it up. I caulked it all back in and it should be okay now. 
Well at first I didn't see any leaks. But a minute or tow, I saw a small drip. I looked again and I guess it is the faucet itself that has a hole in it. I told Sandy I was very sorry but I think she needs a new one? 
She showed me another project down the road. I told her when she gets the new faucet to call and we will fixed. 


Now mean while, there is a tennis tournament is going on. I need to be on the court at 1:45pm. I got there at 12 noon and stayed and watched for until the time I needed to be there. 1:45. Then the rain came and they called the game off. 




I will be playing on Friday and we will see what happens? 
Folks I might have bitten off more than I can chew. I really am trying to get my body in shape and it hurts sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are here in Orlando.

It took us about hour and half to get here. My baby was asked to come here and take a few classes. It is over seen by Rosen Collage. We didn...