Friday, January 12, 2018

I got a letter about my kayak.




Last year I built this rack for my kayak. I had it up along the wall here. Well last week I got a letter from the park manager. Tell me that I need to take the rack down. 
What happen was I have been using Jimmy's 16 ft. latter and it was laying under the kayak. So As the kayak was sitting there for the last year or so. No one said a word about it. But the latter laying there cause John to notice, I guess? 


It was not that big of a deal to move. I just unscrewed it from the wall in the carport. Then put it up behind my shed. Don't think anyone will say anything now???? 
If they do, I will give it away. It was a gift any way. 


Well we are really into this job now. No turning back. Picked up the old vinyl and cleaned the floor up and put the new plywood right over the old stuff. There was some water damage, but it is dried out and should be in good shape now. 


We are changing out all the electric boxes and lights too. 





We put up the Wayne's coating and I think it looks great. 


Today is painting and replacing the electric boxes and lights. Need to buy the trim and put that all up too. Then painting the ceiling and walls. Pat the owner is picking up the flooring today and prayerfully we will have all the done by the end of the day. 
Pat is really in enjoying the new look. 
I am sorry to say, the electric turned out to be a bigger job than thought. 

You can see there are three boxes. Now each one is tried together with themselves. 
So as Roy was working on that. I switched out the other electric box and light box too. 


I am sorry for the blurry picture. But as Roy was working on that, I kept on praying, asking Lord we need your help. I now it was getting to Roy, trying get it correct.Mean while a neighbor stopped by to see how we were doing. 
Praise the Lord. I was telling him (Tim) what we were trying to do. I asked, by chance, are you a electric guy? He was my answer to prayer. He use to work on the railroad and did the traffic gates and signals. 
He was there for 20 minutes and all the lights and fans should work now. 
I finished putting the boxes in and they all worked great. 
God is good all the TIME. 
So today we should be get the painting done and hopefully the floor down too. Then the trim. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...