Thursday, January 04, 2018

Just before Christmas I was telling you about Pickle Ball



Well yesterday I stopped by the Indian River County Recreation Center, in Vero Beach. I really was stopping by to sign up for Ballroom Dancing.
You heard me. When I was in Jr High, I took ballroom dancing. I really enjoyed it. But since I have not done real dancing since. 
Well as I was talking with the young lady at the desk. I asked about pickle ball. she just told me to come in on Wednesday between 9 am to noon. It only cost $3.00. The real neat thing it is inside. Nice and warm. 


Yes I went out and bought the gear. A couple of weeks ago. The paddle was like $15.00 and the balls $4.00. 
So now when it is cold outside I have a place to go play. 
Like today we have the tennis clinic happening. I think?
It is 34 degrees outside, right now. But it is suppose to go all the way up to 55. We will see how it goes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...