Thursday, January 25, 2018

This is be Sunday. Days are flying by and just trying to keep up.



Sunday School with Brian as our teacher. I sure miss this part of my time here. Brian is a great guy. 



You can see I really do enjoy this class. I don't think I have taken this many notes since I was here last time??? 






This is all that is going on at Calvary Bible. I really do miss this church and the folks here. 




This is the Senor Pastor Elliot. He came aboard about three years ago. Over all I have heard great things and I really enjoyed listening to hsi teaching. 


Well my plains didn't work out. My plain didn't work out. I was thinking meeting a a couple of folks after wards and having lunch. But that didn't happens. So I just took a long walk and enjoyed my time. 


This is walking up a hill along Collins Street. 





This is looking at the bridges going back and forth over to Paradise Island.  



This use to be full with horses and carriages. I guess this business is not doing as well as years ago. 



This is going along the the inlet. 




I don't think you will ever see this in the is states. That is Girts and tuna sandwichs. 


This is looking west on Bay Street. 


Now East.


This is the Straw Market. It is a land mark area. I think this where the first one was at back in 2001. That one was burnt down right after our 9/11.  I was told it was a girls boy friend that was up set about her going out with someone else and he started here stack on fire and the whole place burnt to the ground. 
I thin this opened up in 2011 or 10? 













I need to get going and get some work done today. So I will let this one ride out and you can figure out what is what.
I just run out of time some days. 
Please make sure you have your focus on HIM TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...