Sunday, January 07, 2018

What a wonderful Saturday morning. Still chilly 43


I got up and saw this fantastic sunrise. 
I went down to the tennis courts to warm up a little before I started playing at 8:30am 









This is what they call the Soup and Bread Tennis Luncheon. Yes this was my first time playing in front of people sitting in the stands. I was not doing to good at all. But my partner was very supportive. He kept giving me pointers. But as I have been going out and hitting balls to improve my serving. It really didn't help me yesterday morning. I really was trying but. Hey they are not keeping score for any awards this day. 



Just looking up during the games I saw these beautiful clouds in the sky above. 


As I kept on watching, there are really some good players here. I just need to go out and play and play some more. 
But at the end I really did enjoy my time. 
On Monday afternoon I get to play again and this time they will be keeping score for ten weeks straight. At the end there will be prizes afterwards. 




This is the table I got to sit with. These folks have been part of the tennis clinic since I started. Which was really nice to be able to know them and get hang out. 
Sitting at our table was (left to right) Bob his wife Carol, Barb, Brenda and her hubby Bill. Then Linda and Paul. What this luncheon had was all kinds of different soups and breads to eat. 





It really was a nice turn out and the soups were very good. There was even a couple I went back to get more. Plus they had desserts too. 
As I am a tennis member now, I get to do all kinds of things. They have the ten week tournament starting this Monday and goes for ten Mondays in a row. 
So I need to get out there and just have fun and play as much as I can. 
There is a dance too during that time. I think the 19th of Jan? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...