Wednesday, January 17, 2018

We have finished. That correct the bathroom Roy and I have been working on is done.


You can see how we got the vanity in and didn't have to move the plumping. Just put some lumber behind there so it would not move and break the pipes. 
I didn't take picture when we finished. I will today stop by and just get some pictures to show this place off. 


It sure a neat feeling to walk away and know you did a good job and the customer is happy too. 
I am not sure if we will be doing any more bathrooms. This one took us 6 days and it pushed me more than I want to share. 
We will see what happens after I get back from the Bahamas. I am looking forward to this time and just seeing some old friends and helping out too. 
I am very blessed and love sharing with you all what our Loving God is doing in my life and others. 
Please take the time today and thank HIM for all you have. 
Next time I write it will be in the Fort Lauderdale airport. Prayerfully!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...