Monday, January 15, 2018

I worked on Saturday. Usually don't do that.


I had a showing of my house on Saturday morning at 9am. I was walking around and checking to make sure it looked good. The reason I didn't see this is, the guess bathroom and spare bedroom doors are closed all the time. There is no reason for Max to go in there. So as I looked behind the shower curtain I noticed some wood chips in the tube. So I took off the screen above and cleaned that all out. 
Now it looks great. 


It really was a mess after wards. But it is all cleaned up. 
The couple came and looked around and they they told me that really lie my place. We talked a little more and they left. 
Have not heard back. So I guess they really didn't like it. 
Oh well. Okay, Roy and I went over to our favor bathroom. The patches were all dry and we got a coat of paint on the walls. I really was surprise how nice the walls turned out. 



Here there was a medicine cabinet here. Which there was a big hole. You can still some what see the repair. But there will be a mirror over it anyway. 
As today is Monday. I really am praying to put another coat of paint on and put up the trim and put the floor in too. 
Hey I am leaving on Thursday morning for the Bahamas. 
Oh on Saturday afternoon, Roy and I did  another repair Darlene's closet, shelve. 


Last week on Monday, I got a call asking if I could repair her shelve, in her closet? I came over and took all the clothes off the wire shelve and put them in another closet she has. I went out and bought all the material to do the job correct. I spent over $60.00 to do it right. 
So Saturday afternoon, Roy and I went over the got it all looking great and put her clothes back up on it and it should last. 
I didn't think of taking a picture. That is not like me. 
Oh I remember she asked us to look at something else and I never went back to the closet. 
Oh well take my word, it came out nice. 
Folks I am getting excited about going over to the Bahamas. I will be going there to help out a friend that has some work projects to get done. So while over there I will be doing some work. But I now I will still be able to relax and see some old friends too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...