Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Saturday morning to evening.


Well we started the day out by cleaning the boards for the over hang. You can see how much mildew is on them. 


Used some bleach and water and they look like new. 


Then Tim started painting them all. It really was neat to see how fast the primer dried. 
This can of primer was only $40.00. Not sure how they got it so cheap. But it went on very nicely. 



Then Tim and I painted the brown. They all came out looking like brand new lumber. As the evening was falling on us. 


We got his all the way up and I thought wow. Just like we knew what we were doing. 



During this next week we will be doing three more of them. The neighbors all like what they saw and told Tim. go with it. 
Over all I was very pleased to be able to help out and just hang out with Tim. 
It sure neat to be back here and just look around and say Lord this island is beautiful and I just love the people here too. 
Today is Wednesday and we are going back to the ALC and All saints Camp. You will see what is happening in a couple of more days. I am trying to keep my days in order and show you all that is going on. 
Praise Him today because we have another day to service HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...