Tuesday, January 30, 2018

We had a chance to stop by the All saints Camp and check on the boys.



If I am not mistaken this is Wednesday afternoon. Tim and I stopped by to see how the tile work is going. Not bad, there was a miscommunication on what needed to get done. But in the end it all worked out. These are the two guys working on the tiling. Arron and Stu. Like I said on Thursday afternoon they got the tile grouted and I guess looking real good. I didn't get a chance to come back and see what they got done on Thursday. 



The main reason that Tim has been building these dorms is first of all each room has it own sink, then the bathroom is in the center of the building so they don't have to walk down to the bathrooms that are on the end of the sidewalks, like this one is. The inside of the old bathrooms are in rough shape. The tile is broken and just have been used so much that they are like falling apart. 


The outside has a nice painted front but the inside is not that good. 


As I look around and see these older building and see how God has used Tim and others to fix this place up. 




The building on the right is the one that Arron and Stu are tiling. the bathroom. 






As the older building are in rough shape. There are some good things happening too.They have cable up here. So the folks that are some what bed ridden they ad least have some kind of entertainment. 
If you think about this place, please say a prayer or two. There are folks here that might not know who Jesus really is. I talked about how folks here believe they are all Christians. It is like in the states. But the sad part is they really don't know Him as a personal savor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...