Wednesday, January 03, 2018

This chilling weather as been hanging around here.


As I got up this morning thinking it was going to be really cold this morning. I was surprised. It is 64 outside right now. But that is our high for the day. 
Then the colder weather is coming in. They are saying we will be down in the 30's tonight. 
Not really looking forward to that. But all I can say is we are still blessed. I have been watching the weather up north and along the east coast. It is crazy temps and snow and more snow. 
So folks I am sorry for complaining for what I am dealing with here. 
We all make choices and I made one back in 1984 to move to Florida. 
I have no regrets at all. 
Plus as I was living in the Bahamas for those 9 years, I really got spoiled. 
I don't think the temp changes no more than 10 to 15 degrees at any time. 
Just looked at the average in July 82 then in January 70. So why am I in Fort Pierce??? 
Starting to question that one now? 
I just pray that everyone is enjoying life. It goes by so FAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...