Monday, January 22, 2018

This is still Friday morning.


Tim sent me to go over to the ALC. He needed a set of table legs. I guess a while back Adam too a coupleof th old tables out of the Camp Dinning Hall. and threw them away. So he took the legs off. Okay, this is Mr Bob Browning. He has been coming here for over 17 years to help us and other ministries. Him and his wife Faye come for three months at a time. They are like Snowbirds, They are from London,  Canada. 


This is the new guy, Adam. He is helping out with things going on at the ALC and just doing what he can to keep things running. He has been there now for a year, maybe more? He is their maintains guy. 


This is Mindy, her and hubby over see the ALC Camp. 


Faye is that lovely lady that is married to Bob. She is a do it her self girl. What ever is needed she is ready to help out. 


Miss Ada, she has been on staff for over 20 years? She has been running this, kitchen, ever since she came to The ALC. She just loves the children and staff that comes thru here. 


I got back to help out at the All Saints Camp. While there, a van and car pulled up with Police officers in them. I guess they are on patrol. 


It was a good photo time for them and the students. Everyone wanted to get into the pictures. 


Not sure who, but someone asked if they could pray for the officers. Which you see it did happen. I just love this place and how open minded the Bahamian people are to pray and even ask for prayer. 


These are the students from Calvary Chapel Ft Laud, Fl. They are the second group. As I was there on Thursday afternoon, I took some pictures their group pulling and cutting down weeds. This group did a lot of the same things to get the Camp looking some what better than it was before. 


I stopped and got some gas for Tim's truck. That is correct $4.35 a gallon. I think back while I was living here. The price was all the way up to $5.95 a gallon. 
Thinking, I complain when out price goes to $2.45 a gallon??? 


I guess this Popeyes was just put up a little while ago? I guess the people here are getting sick of KFC??? 


I stopped in one of the shops to see what kind of deal you can get on a I Phone 10? WOW. 


Then I stopped at Dairy Queen. Hey I need a little sugar rush??? 



Driving back to Tim's house. I took a couples of Baha Mar, of Cable Beach. I was told some of the building are open now. This is the place that is going to give Atlantis of Paradise Island a run for their money. 


I got back and helped Tim work on the porch in back of his house. Not sure but I guess the lumber that was up there rotted away and Tim now is replacing every ones porches? 


We came back to the ALC and had a nice dinner with the Calvary group and said our good byes then. They flew out yesterday afternoon. (Sunday) 
Well the weather here is still beautiful and the temps have been from 65 to 79. How can you complain??? 
Today is Monday for me. I now I  have many more pictures to share and I will keep blogging when I can. 
Praise the Lord. prayerfully today we will start working on Tim's neighbors porches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...