Friday, January 19, 2018

Okay I am here in Nassau, Bahamas.


What the heck is this? It is one of my crowns. Three days ago I was chewing gum. I know that  smart move when you have caps and crowns. But I enjoy chewing gum. From now on I have stopped. Okay the cap came off. God is sooooo GOOD to me. I thinking,now I am flying over to Nassau. What can I do to get it fixed? I called my dentist in Fort Lauderdale. They had a opening at 7:30am on Thursday morning. He is good or What? 
I got there a little earlier and waited around. after wards. I am all fixed up. 
Okay now I need to get the airport. I got to the Tri Rail and waited there for about 20 minutes. Now I forgot to tell you about how chilly it was. I woke up at 4 am and the temp outside was 33 degrees. Thinking it is a lot warming south. I will put on my sweat suit and take it off when I get down there. I got out of the truck and NO WAY am I taking this sweat suit off. Praise the Lord I was smart enough keep it on. I stood waiting around and it was cold. My phone told me it was 42 degrees. As you wait around the station there really is no place to stay warm. 






It is kinda neat to see all these bike racks on there now. When I rode before with my bike sometimes I had to got to another car to store my bike. 


Folks I could have put more in, by weight. But no space in these suit case. Folks I am at the airport and really looking forward in seeing my old friends. 


This was my lunch. Hey the water was $2.99 no bad. The crackers I took from home. Something to eat. 



I had a long wait. 2 hour plus. So I relaxed and just chilling. 
Folks I am here and today is another day. Not sure all we will be doing, but I now I am in good company. 
Praise HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...