Thursday, January 11, 2018

Well Roy and I have another some what big project started yesterday


About two or three weeks before Christmas. I got a call form a young lady named Pat. She was asking about redoing her guest bathroom? Roy and I went over and took a look and told her that we would not be abel to start until after Christmas. Which she was very happy to hear. Well that same day I had to go to Lowes and get some supplies for another job we were working on. I walked over to plumping and looked around and asked about any clearance items, in vanities? The guy showed us and we found this one. 


I offer the guy $100.00 buck and called Pat to make sure she likes it. He took the offer and we brought it right back to Pat's living room and stored it there, until yesterday. 




You can see we tore out everything and we will be starting to put it back together today. Hopefully put plywood over the old floor and put up the bead board on the bottom of the walls all the way around. There is another name for this kind of boards. I will find out today and get back with you. 
Over all I am getting excited in getting this job going. I am not sure why, but sometimes I take on a job and say why? But at the end the customer is happy and have a couple of bucks in my pocket, at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...