Sunday, January 28, 2018

Still a little behind, Monday afternoon



We stopped by at the ALC to get something here. They have the 3"x8" x12' lumber for the 3 headers we are going to put up behind Tim's neighbors porches. But they didn't have any left there. 




Arron helps out with maintenance here at the ALC plus at the Camp too. Him and Adam plus have been trying to keep these trailers straight and looking good too. 


I was very impress how nice the trailers looked. Neat and looking great. 



Bob was working on the Gehll (Bobcat) . Not sure how but as he was lowering the arm, the piston rod broke in half. It is medal and steel. I would think it would be very hard to break. But it did. Now as I go back to the states I will be looking for a replacement. Prayerfully I can get it over here in a short time. 


This is one of the grounds guys. I don't know if this is correct or not? His name is Celavi. He has been working here for over 20 some years. Doing grounds and weeding and even cutting the grass. Plus other jobs feeding the animals PLUS. 


Tim and I stopped at Wong's Lumber to pick up three 1"x8"x10' and one 6"x6"x8' 
Pus the 3"x8"x12' These are for the porches in back of Tim's neighbors.  

Just look at the prices he paid for such a small amount of lumber???? $197.75



We stopped at The Paint Place in Sandy Point for the correct paint for the making of the porches and all the trim of the complex. There was a mix up on who name the paint mixture was under. 
But she found the formula and all is well. This one gallon can cost over $75.00. 


Tim and I primed the lumber and painted it and even got the header up before he had to go pick up the guys at the airport. I kept on priming and painting al I could so we can get the second porch up and done. 




There is Arron on the left hand side? 


These are the guys that came in from Wis. The guy on the left is Olivia he lives here in Nassau, he stopped by to have dinner and just hang out for a while. The next guy is Sam and Stewart.  There is one more guy, Arron. I am not sure why I didn't get his face at all? 
We just ate some good food and talked about all that is going on and what th plains are for their time here. 
It has been such a wonderful time getting so much work done. 
As I am writing now on Sunday morning the 28th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...