Monday, January 01, 2018

Happy New Years DAYYYYYYY.


I woke up and walked outside and saw this beautiful sunrise. How much better can this be?
I was texting back and forth with a friend that lives in Baltimore, M.D. He was asking if I have been watching the weather? I told him, not really. Because I live in Paradise already. 
So as I was watching the news, I saw what was happening in Rochester N.Y. 


This is Rochester, N/Y. I don't miss this part. 


Now you can see we have some rough weather coming our way this week?





Well remember I was telling you about the chicken I bought a couple of days ago. I cooked it and even ate some of it. And I am still living. Praise the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...