Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Really not sure what day this is? Maybe Saturday or Sunday?


I played 18 holes. The first round I did okay 




This is the hole I kicked butt. 


Not sure if you can see the ball. But it landed about here. The reason I say that, I didn't take a picture before doing the shot. I just come back around and laid it here. Then I chipped it up and went straight into the cup. That is what they call a birdie. 

There it went. It really made my day. I shot a 32. Par is 27 so I was over by 5 stokes. 
This is hole #8. 


This was #9. Water on both sides and I got up to the green. 


By God's grace I shot really well. 
I went out on Monday (yesterday) and shot my normal game 42. So some days are great and others are wonderful. Like yesterday I played Pickle Ball for about hour or more. 
Then went out and tried to play 18 holes. But after the 9 I called it a day. 
Prayerfully I will be able to get more consistent. 
Hey being retired is the cat's MEOW. 
The cold front is coming today and it is going down to the 30's tomorrow. Not looking forward in seeing that. 
Today is calling for rain all day long. I was planning on helping a guy out move book cases from one store to another one. We will see what happens. I guess that is why I have three tarps (gifts from Harbor Freight) in my truck just for this kinda of day? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...