Monday, September 08, 2014

As you know I have been sitting around.





The reason is I have been waiting to see what doors he will open for me. As it has been pretty quite. So while my time is going by I have been riding the bike. Visiting family and friends. Which I really have been enjoying. Like I think I told you a couple of days ago. Driving up to Orlando, Florida. To help move my cousin from there to Auburndale, Florida. 
Then after that, flying over to Nassau for 13 days. 
So as of yesterday, I have had a interview with a possible job. It went well and tomorrow I have another one. So as I read this verse and read the story behind it. I am worshiping Him and waiting on Him. I am very blessed for this opportunity and look forward in seeing what He has planned out. Please say a prayer or two, about this job. I will explain more later.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...