Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I felt so welcomed back,as I walked in the trailer, looking good.





This is one of the projects that Tim and I will be working on today. If you look you can see how much Bob and him got done. Looking really nice. I know this is taking some time to do, they been  taking one piece off at a time. This way they can put it together one side at a time, plus not messing too. 



About two years ago, I noticed these holes coming up around the windshield. It has not been to bad. But the last time I was here, I remember driving during rainy day. It was coming right into the bus itself. So I wanted to repair then, but ran out of time. Thought way not now? 


Look Momma Coal, Gold Dust and Leo. They sure are beautiful animals. 




That right the porcupines are here. I was talking with Eric about how long ago we started talking about getting them? He told me 2 1/2 years. WOW? Man they sure are big ones. I don't think I have ever seen one up close, like this? Eric and Sean have been having some trouble with them. They love to dig and maybe one day get out. That would not be a good thing at all. 


The ducks have taken over the petting farm. They are every where. 

We have baby peacocks now? Yes BABIES. That is so neat. It has been a couple of years since we got these guys and girls, so like where are the babies? Okay I think I saw 5 of them? 



That right KFC has it's own bumper stickers. 


Okay I was thinking my changer on my phone back in the states was the same kind, NOT. I had to go out and buy another phone. I was thinking of just buying a changer? That would cost $20.00 here. So the new phone was only $24.00. I just don't want to be with out a phone, wow I sure am needy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...