Tuesday, September 02, 2014

What to do on Sunday night?



What does a $1.00 buy these days? That right a movie at our theater. The Jersey Boys will be showing here until Wednesday night. 
This movie really pulled in a lot more people that other movies. Maybe because it was about Jersey? There sure are a lot of folks from New York area plus, that live here. I guess in a couple of months this place will be packed with Snow Birds?
Over all I really enjoyed how they made this movie, the characters spoke to the crowd. Like a seen was going on and one of them stopped and looked in the camera and told us what was going on. It really was done well. If you have not sen it, I really think you would enjoy it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...