Monday, September 15, 2014

Thats right I am in Nassau, Bahamas


I took the Tri Rail and again to the airport. This is so good, for $5.00 ride, why not? Park my truck there. Then when I get back on the 25th, it is waiting for me. During the time it is there, I have been told they have people driving around and making sure all is well. 

,



Tim Ryan is the one that picked me up and I spent the night there. I just walk in their home and feel the love they have for people. As it is Saturday afternoon, we had a some wonderful pizza and just hanged out. We had a chance to watch some collage football too. 

This picture is the wining field goal for Maryland. 
The reason we watched this game. Don my biddy back in Baltimore? Well he was at the game. When I was boarding my plane in Fort Lauderdale, he text me and told me that he was there and having a great time, but they were loosing. So while I was on Jet Blue, I watched the game too. So getting into Tim's place, we all watched it and it really turned out to be a great one. Near the end of the game they were loosing by 1 point. So this picture is the winning points to pull them ahead. Which was neat to watch. 



Now this is Sunday morning. Driving from Tim's place to Calvary Bible.


This is our Sunday school class. Every time I come to this class I learn so much more. 
We were talking about Moss's sister. How she played a big roll in making sure Moss made it. 


Okay these guys are the pastors at Calvary Bible. They are all on the same page, about bring in Pastor Elliott from the states to be our Senior Pastor. Not sure when he will be here, but the church now will have one.



This is behind Billy's home. They have been cleaning up and digging in his back yard. When it is all done this place will be looking good. 


That right, I am home. Last night slept so good.(Oh I slept great at Tim's place too).  I sleep here and my food and stuff is in Cabin #3. That way at night I can use the air for a couple of hours and not feel so bad for wasting the electric.


Okay I am here and ready to get going. Not sure of all that I will be doing today, but you know I will take some pictures and tell you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...