Tuesday, September 02, 2014

I am not sure why?


I have been having some trouble with my rear tire loosing up on my. I tried to put the gear shifter one way then the other way. But the screw has been off. So if I look back at older bikes I see bolt goes through the shifter. But like I said the screw has not been taking off. 


I tired to put the bolt into the shifter, but it loose up the wheel. 


Okay riding along and guess what flat happens. It is up and repaired for now. I found a small piece of wire in my tire. That was my Labor Day! whippy. 


What a sun set? It sure beautiful to look up and say Thank you Jesus for another day. What do you have for me today? Maybe another bike ride? I have another spare tube. Plus I put the old tube inside of the tire to protect it from small pieces of wire or what ever comes to try to give me a flat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...