Thursday, September 11, 2014

Wonderful day to drive.


Got about 100 miles north and ran into some rain, nothing big. Just love watching it run down my windshield. I wax my windows and it really does help with rain and Love Bugs. Which I forgot all about, until 150 mile north, they really are a pain. I didn't take a picture of them, the reason I just wanted to wash them off and that would be it. Until coming back home on Friday?


Okay temp is great!


This is driving on Route #4 going east. The traffic started slowing down and you can see the temp is coming up. 




I am sitting at a light right next to Greg's place. So I made it with no real problem. BUT WHY? 
Only can be water pump? Or Bob was asking about the fan blade? I am at my ends. I just not sure what to do next? It is running and no real trouble YET? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...