Thursday, September 04, 2014

These pictures are from Tim Ryan, thank you now I can show people the gazebo itself.





By looking at these pictures you can have a idea how hard this roofing job could be. Before when I lived there I myself was thinking of tearing the whole roof off and starting all over again. So I guess by doing this, might be easier? Tim was telling me it took them a little while to figure out the angles and how to do it. But you can see, they are moving forward. It really will be a beautiful gazebo at the end. The bottom needs a little repair here and there. But the roof was rotten away. I knew the supports were damaged and needed to be replaced. So these guys really have had their hands full. 
Good job, Tim and Bob and who ever else has been part of this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...