Thursday, September 18, 2014

Started the day out with some beautiful clouds.



I guess by now you can figure out what we are working on today? Finishing up the roof. It sure was a lot of fun working along side Tim today. I was his cut man, tell what is needed and there, I was. Cut this at 35 1/2 at 21% I really think we did well today. 



I know, I sure look rough here, just showing you I did work too. 






This was the last board to go on. It is finished for now. The next part will be Eric and his helpers, pressure wash the inside and out. Then put primer on every thing, new lumber. After all that, I guess Tim and Bob will finish this up. Maybe even while I am still here, we can finish the roof. Mark has to buy the topper for this. The reason is the work on the top is very much harder than the roof itself to do. A lot of detail and small pieces to put together. 
I am so happy to be part of this project, I have l looked at this each day while I was here and saying wow we need to do some repairs on that roof. So now it is completing done right too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...