Saturday, September 20, 2014

Friday afternoon, wonderful time, driving along and seeing the rain coming in.



These two are the Pinders, Eunice and Eddison or Eddie. I had a chance yesterday to have lunch with them at Double Dragon on Eastern Road, Nassau. These guys live on Cat Island, I have spent a couple of weeks with them before. So if you look and say, I have seen them before???


After our meal we all got a fortune Cookie. This is the one Eunice got, thinking God, I would think Buddha instead? 


This is at the movies last night. Kevin and I saw Maze Runner,
 DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!
It was the action, then WHAT HAPPEN???? If you are going to see it, I WARNED YOU. 


This is a movie coming out in Oct 2014. I think it is about the First Primer Minister in the Bahamas? 
Not about the Black Moses ting.

Hey guess you spent the night? You are correct, Mr Kevin. He is on Rose Island as I write this. They are over there doing the ting called The Wave. It is Calvary Bible Youth plus leaders. They spend the whole day there, playing games and just having some fun. They are taken over with personal boats, Mr Linsey and Mr Charlie's. These two are very much part of the youth, they have been doing this for over 7 years since I have been part. Might even be a lot longer when I think of it. Linsey' son was the youth pastor for some years. 


Okay I broke down and went to the Men's Bible Study this morning. That is why I am doing my blog now. These guys have been part of this group for many more years than I have been. But they are sure loyal each Saturday, morning at 6:30 am.




This is the out reach that Calvary Bible does each third Saturday morning. Hey these folks here are getting a wonderful breakfast and just hanging around. During this time too, one of the pastors have a chance to share God's Word with them too. But I know they are blessed each time.
 This is the ministry Eddie Fafinski,was very much part of, when he was living here in Nassau. He now lives in Vero Beach. 



Okay Miss Faye, I used your new frying pan, I hope you don't mine? It cooked the eggs prefect. 


Okay this Easter Egg Bread, I bought last night at Solomons. It is Sept 19th??? Easter Bread? It sure was good tasting. 

I really have been having a good time so far. Today the new maintenance guy comes in, tonight around 8 pm. His name is Patrick. He will be some what taking the role over for Bob prayerfully. The reason is Bob believes he has another role to fulfill. So please say a prayer or two for Patrick. It really will e a blessing for the ALC. He has some skills that Bob don't believe he has. So the both them should work out great together. 
I am very blessed to be able to work along side of Patrick this next week. Maybe this will help him get to know more about what the job is and how and what it has to offer. 
We all need prayer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...