Saturday, September 27, 2014

I know I am a day behind. BUSY STUFF


This the sunrise I saw on Thursday morning doing my devotion time, Beautiful. 


These are our Wet Lands. Thursday morning Jen thought we should come out here and do our devotions here. The reason is on Wednesday morning Mark told us that we will be loosing some of this land to our neighbors next store. By the marking that Eric and Mark found, this area will not be touched. But there will be a large building next to us out here. It will take away the Wet Lands look. But our Lord knew this would happens and as of now, We are still praying about saving this land. The reason is, the staff bring the students out here and explain all about the different groves. You know Red,White and I know there is another one. Like I said, He is running the show and let us se what happens. Please if you would say a prayer or two about this?







These our staff, Sam,Tim,Jody,Sam 2,Sean,Teka, Jen,Patrick,Mark,Megan,Kevin (visiting) and Eric all the way on the right. 


That right Mr Kevin is painting some more chair parts. I sure am going to miss him. But there will be a next time, down the road, prayerfully.


This is Scooby 2. He lives at the All saints Camp. hey if I could I would bring him back and he could live with me. He is very friendly. Maybe a little more than people like. he loves to play and jump up on people. But he still a good egg in my eyes. I miss my Scooby very much.


This is the Prime Minster Car. See the big P.M.? Tim Ryan was telling me that he heard Perry Christie was flying back form New York that morning. That is why he his car is waiting there. I didn't see him in the airport. 


You see these shirt here? They are $25.00 each. Hey you go to this store, I go to. The same shirt sell for $6.00 each. 


See the key chains, $6.95? I just bought 12 of them for $6.00. 12.



Now the T shirts I got were the cheap one. You know the ones you give to your kids and say SEE I thought of you on my trip. You get 6 of them for $12.00.



That is right, I use the Tri Rail again. I just love this, You park your car or truck in their parking lot. It stay there. Safe and FREE. You pay $5.00 for a ride to the airport. Then coming back, the same $5.00. Plus my truck was there. No problem at all. 


Yesterday morning I went to the Men's Bible study at Calvary Chapel. It was a open form. This way guys could take a 5x8 card and write their questions on any thing they might think of, that is to do with men,family or the Bible. It really was enjoyable. There was a couple of questions that even hit me. You know makes you think. Plus had some good talk with the guys around the room. It is funny how I have been gone for these many years and there is still men I know from before, 
I did have to much coffee, I went over to see old friend that works there. As I was talking with him, I was rambing on and on. Just walked away and thought about how I talked to him. He must of thought wow he has problems. That is me, It is funny how coffee makes me so jumpy. I will write to him this morning and explain. I hope he understands?  


This is in Nassau. 


Walmart.



Folks I just love Nassau and here. I am happy to be back. 
Hope you all are well and I love you guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...