Monday, September 29, 2014

This is a date ting.

I am not sure when BUT I will be loosing my e mail address from Adventure Learning Centre

toms@alcbahamas.org
this next month, sometime? The reason I am writing about this is. I still love to hear from you all and I would love if you could pass this on to your friends that I might have a tie with.

tombahamas7@gmail.com

I am using this address starting today to write to folks and everyone I can think of. 

I will be start working at Calvary Chapel this Wednesday afternoon. So as I get more information about my job there, I know I will have anther e mail address too. But as for now,
PLEASE use this address above, tombahams7@gamil.com

I sure am praying about all that has been going on in my life during these three months, which is a lot. So please if you think about me, PLEASE say a prayer or two. I sure would appreciate your prayers and thoughts. Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...