Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I just want everyone to understand

As I am writing this, I will be loosing my old e mail address toms@alcbahamas.org
The reason I am telling you all this is, I don't want to loose our contact.
I am now at

tombahamas7@gmail.com

Like I said I just love you all and want to make sure you all know. I was thinking about writing everyone, but that really is not real. 
There are people I have not talked to for a while or so, just really trying to not loose any one. 
I love you guys and look forward in hearing from you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...