Thursday, September 25, 2014

By the hard work of one man. Thank you Tim Ryan. You are the MAN.






As my time here is winding down. Really was looking to finish this roof before I left Thursday. Tim and Patrick made it happen. I did a little of the cutting the capping and just making sure it was a clean area around the gazebo. It looks great. I just love to see work projects get done and done right. This roof will last longer than the building itself, I think. Very well done, guys. 


Here my son is putting some Thompson Water Sealer on the walk way. Remember yesterday he pressured washed it? 



As our day was winding down. The young ladies that will be the staff during this Fall term. They were rehearsing the puppet skit. They all did a wonderful job. 

Well folks as I write this blog this morning, I really have been thinking about all the good times I have had here at the ALC. Plus all the families I have been part of since I got here in 2005. As my time is getting closer to my flight toady, I really love this place.
My prayer for here is that Patrick and Bob will keep this place running. we all know it is by His grace this place is still here. 
I walked around and was thinking about the train, how many children have been on it and how long more will it keep running? 
The staff that has been here and gone. Like I said, I have seen many come and go and I have been blessed for the ones that come and help us here. 
As you keep watching my blog, I am not sure when the next time I will be able to fly over and help out? The reason is I have another inter view on Monday. What this is all about is, I am looking to go back to work. Not sure at what and where, yet? But I still many years to give to the work force and to keep me sharp. Folks if you have seen my blog when I first got back to Fort Lauderdale, I was BORED. I need to have some thing to do and why not make money doing it? 
Say a prayer for a friend of mine back in Florida, today she is having some wisdom teeth pulled at 2 pm. 
Let us see what is next in HIS PLAN????? 
I love you all and let take a ride, with Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...