Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Alright it is dinner time????




Last night I was making barbecue chicken breast. Then let us have some Mac and Cheese. I looked at the front of the box an said, boy this is some old stuff. But what can go wrong with that? I pulled the cheese pack out and saw, looks like pieces of card board, stuck to it. That looks funny? Then I got my glasses out and looked inside of the box, saw little bugs walking around. How can that be. The box has no holes in it? How did they get in there. Then I thought about the way the box looked at first, old and faded. I thought this must be one of the tings Eddie picked up last year for us. We use to get out dated stuff from this one ware house. Since Eddie is not here now, they have stopped giving us that. So these little bugs have been eating in there for a while. By His grace I had another, newer box on the shelve. Please always look inside of the box, with your glasses ON.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...